Resolutions - Abundant Life Fellowship
Let it be resolved on this eighteenth day of February in the year of our Lord 2018 that Abundant Life Fellowship located at 10345 SW 27th Avenue of Ocala Florida will be a Church made up of Believers who refuse to Compromise with the World and Together:
1 – We Will Love the Lord Our God with all Our Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength.
2 – We Will Develop a Fear of the Lord and Live a Life of Holiness by Constantly Separating Ourselves from All Ungodliness and The Things Of This World Which Means We Will Not Compromise with the World and Therefore We Will Not:
· Watch Worldly (Lustful, Evil..): TV & Movies, Pornography, Computer Games
· Look at or Read Worldly Magazines & Books From Celebrity Magazines and Pornography...
· Listening To Worldly Music including praise and worship music offered by false Christian movements such as Hillsong and Bethel.
· Look Up To Worldly Idols Such as Singers, Movie Stars and Sport Stars
3. We Will be Doers of the Word Not Hearers Only and Therefore We Will Study the Word of God Continuously to Show Ourselves Approved so that we may teach others the truth of God’s Word and be involved in the Disciple making process.
4. We Will Walk in the Spirit so that we may Obey God’s Word and Produce the Fruit of the Spirit and Display Christ-Likeness in Our Thought Life and in Our Attitudes as a Witness.
5. We Will Refuse to join with or partner with any Church or Movement who does not teach and practice the Fundamental Truths (Sound Doctrine) of God’s Holy Word.
6. We Will Reject the False Prosperity and Success Gospel Knowing that Financial Gain does not mean Godliness by Seeking First God’s Kingdom and His Righteousness and Not Worldly Wealth and Possessions. Also We Will Reject the New Apostolic Reformation Movement that seeks to establish the deception that a new Reformation has come with Apostles of Jesus Christ doing signs and wonders whereas God's Word does not tell us these things.
7. We Will Seek to be used in the Gifts of the Spirit that God gives us for the glory of God and for the edification of the Church Body and not for any selfish means whatsoever.
8. We Will Seek to be a Humble people having a Child-Like Faith and so that we will not produce a proud and unteachable heart that rejects the truth of God’s Word.
9.- We Will be Generous Givers of our time, talents and finances knowing that we are to surrender all to Jesus as we deny ourselves and take up our cross daily and follow Him.
10.-We Will Speak Out and Warn People Openly of God’s Coming Wrath which are His Judgments that He Himself will pour out on this world during a future time the Bible calls the Tribulation Period as well as the Eternal Judgment of the Lake of Fire known as Hell where all of the unsaved will spend eternity.
11.-We Will Expose and Speak Out against all False Teachings as well as those who teach heresy so as to warn everyone we an of these dangerous deceptions that the Bible calls doctrines of demons.
12.- We Will Refuse to Quarrel or Hold and Divisive Attitudes towards Brothers and Sisters of like precious faith but will only Love, Respect and Do Good to our Fellow Christian Brothers and Sisters knowing that a Love that thinks no evil proves that we truly belong to Christ.
13.- We Will Pray with Fervent Prayers and pray often with Our Fellow Believers trusting God to meet all of our needs according to His riches and glory.
14. – We Will make use of Every Opportunity to Witness and Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ with Boldness to the Lost at Every Opportunity.
15. – We Will Reject the Homosexual Lifestyle and LGBT agenda that is being openly accepted in our society and proclaim such a lifestyle is an abomination in the sight of or Holy God.
16. We Will Not Seek the Approval of Man but Only Seek to Please the Lord by obeying His Word.
17. We Will Persevere through every attack that comes through the world, the flesh and the devil by Keeping on the Full Armor of God and Fixing our eyes on Jesus who is the Author and the Finisher of our faith.
18.- We Will Live Ready and Will Be Eagerly Awaiting the Soon Return of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ at the Rapture of the Church Knowing that We are Merely Passing through This World and that Our Real Home is with the Lord!
19. We Will if Need be Suffer Persecution as We Stand Up For Jesus not loving Our own lives unto death.
20. We Will Live a Life of Praise and Worship by Always Being Thankful for God’s Everlasting Love and Kindness as shown in our Daily Commitment to Putting Jesus first in every area of our lives!
Titus 2:11-15 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, 12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.